Factory Reset the Motorola Xoom Tablet
- Start with the Xoom off, then press Power to turn it on.
- When the Motorola logo appears, press and hold the Volume Down button until you see text appear in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Press Volume Up. The Android logo should appear with a yellow triangle.
- Press and hold the Power button, then press Volume Up.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Press Power to make the selection.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight Yes — delete all user data.
- Press Power.
- Select reboot system now then press the Power button.
Factory Reset the Dell Streak
- Turn the power off. If your Dell Streak is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons
- Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
- Press and release the Volume Down button until Factory Reset is highlighted
- Press and release the Camera button to select
Samsung Galaxy Tab Hard Reset Procedure
- With the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power.
- Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
- Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
- Press Volume Up continue.
- The Galaxy Tab should then go through the hard reset process.